fredag 11. september 2009

Something new for the table!

It's been a long time since my last post, I guess my time has been limited, too much is happening! But I am sewing a little bit every day...
Yesterday I finished this tablecloth, wich was supposed to be a birtday present for a member of my family. But when I was done, I just coulden't think of giving it away! So I guess I got myself a new tablecloth:-) Inspiration for this one came from Moda bakeshop.
I used one charmpack of "swanky" fabrics, plus another moda-fabric for the border. And solid white of course.
I'm still making another tablecloth for my relative, but in a totally different style! I'll show you that one soon:-)



Also I have decided to write the blogposts in one language only, as most of us understand english... It takes so much time to write in both norwegian and english! I'm sorry if I disappoint any of my readers...
Until next time, hope you all get to have a great weekend!

4 kommentarer:

Klarafina sa...

Nyyydelig! Den synes jeg at du skal beholde selv!

Gina sa...

Love the table topper

love and hugs Gina xxx

Marty Mason sa...

I can see why you kept this one. Love your prairie points.

Annette - MyRoseValley sa...

Tokgillar att du anv¨nat zig zag som quiltteknik. Jättefint. Det måßte jag prova på ett projekt snart. Vad kul det var att surfa runt här. ännu ett jättefint lappetäppe som du gjort.