lørdag 28. november 2009

Only weeks left until christmas...

I am participating in a christmas-market tomorrow, and I have been sewing a lot of things for it... This basket is one of the items, and I also plan to make a few of them for christmas presents! It's hard to figure out what to give to the oldest members of the family, so I thought that I could make baskets like this for them, and fill them with things they need/like... Like chocolate, coffee, tea, jam etc...
The fabric inside the red border is Norwegian, from Sandvika veveri, and the verse is a traditional Norwegian christmas-song. I thought it was fun to fuzzy-cut the fabric and use it for something like this basket.


2 kommentarer:

LeKaQuilt sa...

Lykke til på julemarkedet.
Veldig god gaveide, fyll den gjerne med hjemmelagede julekaker....det gjør suksess hos en gammel tante :o))

Siddis back home sa...

Så flotte de var! Ha en flott 1. advent!