mandag 1. februar 2010

A swap recieved and some bags!

I have been a bad blogger lately, and I have no excuse! But I have been cutting down on my computer time, there is so much else to do!
Anyway, here is a little update on what's been happening:
About two weeks ago I got this wonderful swap-package from Simona in Croatia.
Look at all the wonderful things she sent! The mini quilt with the three hedgehogs are so cute, I love it. And she must have been reading in my blog, because she found out about my love for buttons, and sent me some beautiful vintage ones.
And there was also some lovely variegated embroidery floss made in Croatia, that I will make good use of!
The fabric-calendar is so nice, I am going to sew on some borders and put it on the wall of my sewing-room. And she sent a postcard with a picture of her hometown and a nice note where she wrote a little about herself.
So thank you so much Simona! I love what you sent and think the stitchery is adorable:-)
I have been sewing a little too, not much, but a little to show you anyway.
I made three small bags, they were all made from the same set of stripes, but they all look different anyway.I used ricrac for oe of them, the other is a shoulder bag with a vintage needle, and on the third I made a yoyo with leaves and a vintage button.
As you can see it is cold here with lots of snow, but it makes good photos:-)

1 kommentar:

LeKaQuilt sa...

De små veskene dine er jo bare SÅ søte !
Så fin den lille mini quilten du har fått i posten, heldig du :o))