søndag 17. april 2011

Basement treasures.


I went treasure hunting the other day, in my mothers basement.
I found some old sheets and other bedding from the 70's that she didn't use anymore.

Perfect for my sewing addiction!

When I was home again, I made this.
A cute little bag made from a pillowcase.
It is well washed and you can see that the fabric has been used a lot, but I like it anyway.

This is a Keyka Lou pattern, I shortened it a little and left out the handles.





Vintage mother of pearl button for closure.


Good night everyone!

2 kommentarer:

Britt Helen sa...

Keykalou-mønster har funnet veien til meg også, så nå skal også jeg prøve meg på slike flotte vesker og mapper som du syr. Flott gjenbruk :)

Ønsker deg og dine ei flott og solrik påske med mye kos og glede. Påskeklem :)

Sissel`s syglede sa...

Gosj a mei, så mye lekker du lager. Tusen takk for hyggelig kommentar i min blogg, det setter jeg utrolig stor pris på.