tirsdag 27. september 2011

F-R-I-E-N-D-S swap.

I had lots of fun making and shopping the items for this swap! It is going all the way to Sue in Australia. I really hope she will like her swap!
These are sneak peeks, I don't want to ruin all of the surprise.

Sue likes rich autumn colors.

Something for sewing.

Something to wear.

Something to write ideas in.

Something for sewing and something for personal use.

I put a couple of surprises in the package as well, a last minute gift...
Hope you like this, Sue! I had a great time with this.

3 kommentarer:

Timi sa...

You made beautiful things for her!!!
I am sure she will be so happy :o)!

Sue sa...

Oh yes she did they are more wonderful in person than the pictures can show.
They arrived today Friday 7th October, and the surprise wool is absolutely beautiful.
you can see them all on my blog

Unknown sa...

Takk for den koselige kommentaren på bloggen min! Så flotte ting du skal sende til australia, likte vedlig godt teppet!

klem