søndag 8. april 2012

Extra for the Pretty Little Pouch Swap 4

I completely forgot to blog about this little extra pouch I made for the swap!
It's a flex frame coin pouch, made from the scraps after sewing the main pouch.
I love this little extra, and this is the first time I sew a flex frame. It turned out quite well, so I see more of these in my near future:-)


I used the same fabric for the lining as I did with the bigger pouch.


I hope you have had a good easter. We have some days off here in Norway, so I have been enjoying life at home. Good food and good company, and lots of relaxing!



2 kommentarer:

Deborah sa...

Lovely! You make such beautiful bags and pouches!

Timi sa...

The Little Pouch looks great!
I am glad you had a good Easter :o)!
I hope Spring arrives soon to Norway :o)