mandag 7. mai 2012

My table top swap napkins arrived!


They are so lovely!
They are all different, but matches very well, and they have exactly my type of fabrics and colors in them:-)


The back of the napkins. Beautiful:-)


I love them so much, and I'll have a hard time actually using them. Will be for special occations!


A detail shot of the nice stitching.

I can't belive how good Krista nailed my taste in fabric and colors, I adore every little piece of fiber in these napkins.

Thank you so much!

I also would like to thank Amy so much for arranging this swap, she does such a good job on matching partners and organizing everything. I know it must be a lot of work, and she is making this swap a lot of fun for all the participants!



1 kommentar:

Timi sa...

You are right :o) :these napkins ARE beautiful!