søndag 6. mai 2012

The RATZ swap!

I signed up for a fast little swap on Flickr, The RATZ Swap (Rapid and Tiny Zakka swap).
This first round we are to make key fobs, and I made mine today. I must say that I am very happy with the result!

The sides are different, tiny wonky patchwork on one side, and embroidery on the other side.


I addes some cute details, a "handmade" sign on the patchwork side, and a heart button on the other.



A bell and a little fish is attatched to the string.

I love crochet details, so I made a narrow edge in linen colored yarn.

The inside is lined with a red polkadot fabric.


It can even be worn as a bracelet, very practical if you don't have any pockets.


I really hope my swap partner will like this, I'm having a hard time letting it go. At least I get to keep it for a while, sending date is the 15th of May.
Plenty of time to make another one if my partner want something different.











4 kommentarer:

Maria sa...

Very cute keyfob. Lovely stitchery you did on it.

Timi sa...

WOW! It's perfect and beautiful!!!

Jenny of Elefantz sa...

Oh that is beautiful, Synnoeve! You are so clever. :-)
Hugs
Jenny
xx

Alyson sa...

I love your pretty little crocheted edge! I have never gotten the hang of crocheting edges onto the fabric. I sew and I crochet, but they just don't go hand in hand for me. :-)