mandag 14. mai 2012

A wonderful gift from Canada!

Today was a great mail day:-)

I have been swapping some fabric squares with Katy, I "met" her when I was her swap partner in the "Pretty Little Pouch Swap 2" on Flickr.

She is a very talented lady, and also very sweet and generous!
This all started when I commented on her granny squares on Flickr, saying that I adore her fabrics.
She suggested we swapped some squares, and so we did!

I got the most wonderful fabrics from her, and we have been swapping a couple of times.
Last time, I sent some squares and a piece of fabric that she was searching for, and in return I got some color catchers, that was very much needed:-)

She also said that she wanted to send me something more, and today I got a wonderful surprise:-)


This is so much more than I expected!
I love every inch of these fabrics, Katy really spoiled me!

And then there are the key fob she made, it's so beautiful.
She must have figured out my love for fruits and berries because the cherries are adorable.


Internet friends are the best, don't you think?




Thank you so much Katy:-)



4 kommentarer:

Timi sa...

You really got a great mail :o)))!
So wonderful presents!

LethargicLass sa...

You are so wonderful to swap with, I'm glad we're friends :)

Deborah sa...

Lovely swaps!!

LeKaQuilt sa...

Å så flott gave!
Ha en riktig fin helg.
Klem