søndag 5. august 2012

Envelope clutch.

Amy from the blog "During Quiet Time" is a very talented lady, who makes a lot of gorgeous things. She also shares tutorials for free sometimes, and this clutch is one of them.

Here is my version:


I loved sewing this, it was easy to follow the tutorial.
I gave the clutch my own twist with adding the crochet edge and the flower.


The fabrics are linen and cotton.
Vintage buttons for the crochet flower.
Paper pieced flap.


I had a lot of fun making this! I love it when I can mix in my own style in patterns and/or tutorials.

You can find the PDF file with the tutorial here.




1 kommentar:

Deborah sa...

This is one of my favorite things I've seen!! It is so ME! I love the colors, the linen, the text fabric....the crochet flower!! We must have a lot in common!!